tersayang !

Saturday, February 5, 2011

4 FEB 2011 ; 5 YEARS ANNIVERSARY


“I don't pretend to know what love is for everyone, but I can tell you what it is for me; love is knowing all about someone, and still wanting to be with them more than any other person, love is trusting them enough to tell them everything about yourself, including the things you might be ashamed of, love is feeling comfortable and safe with someone, but still getting weak knees when they walk into a room and smile at you.”

 

All I want to say for you syg ,

HAPPY 5th ANNIVERSARY

 

 

I LOVE YOU 


4 comments:

amira ramizan said...

cantek nyee!!!

Q_alya said...

tenkiuuu miraaa ! :)

Yusliana Yusof said...

sweet ar

^__*

and cumel

syg nk mkn tu

wink wink !!

mintak jasa baik awak

1. komen,
2. like FB,
3. retweet Twitter and
4. klik Google +1

di entri terbaru nana tq

http://yuslianayusof.blogspot.com/2011/11/contest-gadjet-impian-by-denaihati_19.html

Q_alya said...

@ n@n@

done dear :)